Frequently asked questions
BEFORE YOU BUY
WHEN YOU BUY
- Did you perhaps enter the wrong e-mail address?
- Has the e-mail ended up in the spam folder of your e-mail account?
- The order wasn't completed successfully. Please check in your user account under "My orders" whether the order has actually been entered into our system. If it hasn't, please submit the order again.
If none of the above apply, please wait for another day. You will as a rule receive another notification concerning your order within this period of time. If this doesn't happen, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team.
Minimum order value
AFTER YOU BUY
Due to the Christmas business we have decided to extend the withdrawal period! For orders until 22.12.2021, the return period is 100 days.
Incorrect delivery or fault
CHRONO LINE MANUAL
Our Chrono Line stop watch can measure a time interval of up to 60 minutes.
- Before setting the time, ensure that the stopwatch’s second and minute hands are in the 12 o'clock position. You can set the stop watch to 12 o’clock by pressing the button B.
- Press button A to start the stop watch. You can restart and stop the watch as many times as you like by holding down button A.
- You can also take split times by pressing button B while the stop watch is running. You can press button B to stop and then start split times as much as you want.