PAUL HEWITT is growing - grow with us!
We are an upcoming fashion label from Oldenburg, Germany, which specializes in the worldwide distribution of watches, jewelry and accessories through online and retail channels has focused. Our visions are great; and we know that we can only achieve our goals together with our employees can reach. So if you want to grow together with us on new challenges, then become part of our ambitious team.
We currently have no vacancies.
Full time from January 2021
Your new challenge
- Development, implementation, monitoring, coordination, control and analysis of digital campaigns in influencer marketing in France
- Initiation and processing of collaborations with influencers and agencies
- Establishing a long-term relationship management with influencers and agencies
- Creation of campaign-based reports and analysis
- Long-term strategic country planning in influencer marketing
- Observation and analysis of fashion and social media trends
- Completed degree in economics / business administration with a focus on marketing / communication or comparable courses
- At least 2 years of professional experience in influencer marketing
- You have a high affinity for social media channels and influencer marketing trends
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and know the basics of Google Analytics
- You have a good analytical understanding
- You are fashion-conscious and have a feeling for new trends and influencers in France
- You are very familiar with the French influencer scene
- Excellent written and spoken French
- You are fluent in English
- You always work independently and in an organized manner
- You are very good at working in a team and have open communication skills
- Flexible working time models, mobile working and 30 vacation days
- Varied and innovative tasks
- Own area of responsibility with space for your own ideas and concepts
- Modern working environment in the heart of Oldenburg, Germany
- Regular team events and exclusive employee discounts
- Fresh fruits every day and excellent coffee
- Positive and inspiring working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision-making-paths
- Open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- A corporate culture that is characterized by growth, openness and innovation
- A friendly and highly motivated team
We offer good development opportunities and an environment in which working is fun. Do you feel like you are the perfect addition to our PAUL HEWITT Crew? Then we look forward to your application!
BPlease send us your detailed application documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, preferably by email to jobs[at]paul-hewitt.com in order to ensure prompt processing and quick feedback.
PAUL HEWITT GmbH
- Alexander Schneider -
Chief Creative Officer
Tel.: +49 441 3794893-0
For questions please contact us via e-mail at jobs[at]paul-hewitt.com or phone +49 441 3794893-0.
You did not find a suitable job ad? No problem! We are always looking for talented and committed employees who want to grow together with us. Send your unsolicited application simply send an e-mail to jobs[at]paul-hewitt.com.
Notice on data protection:
By sending us your application you declare agree that we may store and use your data within the application process. For further information we are available to you under datenschutz[at]paul-hewitt.comgladly at your disposal