Because we are convinced of our quality, we offer a 24-month guarantee. This applies from the day of purchase for all products purchased on the official PAUL HEWITT website. The statutory warranty remains unaffected.
Please note the following exceptions:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water or natural disasters.
- Defects and damages due to normal wear and tear and ageing (e.g. minor scratches, fading of the coating, etc.).
- Failures or damages caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, scratches, damage, etc.) or accidents.
- Defects or damages due to unjustified repair or modification.
- Damages of any kind caused by an accident, improper use or incorrect handling.
- Lack of care or improper maintenance, tampering, misuse or wear and tear.
- Damages to batteries, bracelets, link bracelets or glass.
- Routine maintenance and cleaning.
- Ingress of water caused by the use of the PH watch contrary to the ATM (atmosphere) marking.
- Damages caused by repair, maintenance or alteration by a person other than an authorised jeweller/watchmaker.
In the case of a warranty, please contact us by registering the case as a return and selecting the reason for return "Item is faulty/damaged". You can register your return HERE. To register your warranty case, you need the order number (tip: you can find the order number in your customer account at any time), your e-mail address and a detailed description of the error as well as a photo of the defective product. We will process your request weekdays within 24 hours, and after looking into your request, we will provide you with a free return label which you can use to return the product. After we have received the product, we will either repair the product free of charge or replace it with an equivalent product.